View Single Post
Old 2 Apr 2017, 06:29 (Ref:3723186)   #39
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Yes Mike, may be Damien played on of tricks he learned from some French bad boys … Seen from the soooo comfortable but not enjoyable computer screen : before SC you are door to door, right? At the restart are you sure you driver have been agressive/ concentrated enough? I would say the final gap between Kholer's Porker and you could be divided in 2 parts, restart management and what happened in the pits.
At Spa, if you use the old pitlane - also said F 3000 une fois - and consider that pit-marshaling is sometimes "funny" may be you can plan several strategies…

Quote:
Originally Posted by 356sc View Post
Well that did not go quite as intended!
Will, is this sentence of your own or did you hear it before? Did you read 10K "before" missing a gear or "after"? Anyway you've been fast again. I dont know what kind of device you use but I a had several issues with the combination Stack/ Omex. One leading to a blown engine