View Single Post
Old 4 Nov 2005, 06:54 (Ref:1451846)   #21
Kiwi3
Veteran

New Zealand
Beijing
Kiwi3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKiwi3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Extremely close from Netherlands in 4th down to Ireland in 14th, apart from Brazil, France and Switzerland out front again it looks to be a very competitive weekend.

For Australia Will Davison put in a quicker time than Christian Jones by 0.3sec, despite the second session being slower. Not a particularly good day for the home team though as neither troubled the front runners. Perhaps you should all switch your allegance to NZL... Sorry just couldn't resist.

I take back my earlier comment for now about Armaan Ebrahim being out of his depth.

GBR must be disappointed with their form again after being touted as a pre-season favourite, and not much more joy for the USA either.

Not sure what Montermini was doing, too long out of single seaters perhaps? China only managed three laps but still beat him. I am getting more and more impressed by the young Chinese driver considering his lack of any real experience.