View Single Post
Old 23 Oct 2010, 12:35 (Ref:2778897)   #317
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
In theory, yes.

But, reading what Henri had to say in the most recent interview on Endurance-Info.com, I suspect the cars will be Judd powered again next year. The question is, 3.4 or 5.5? He will be speaking to John Judd, the ACO and those responsible for the technical regs, in order to evaluate which is his best option. An alternative engine supplier hasn't been ruled out, but........

I'm expecting evolution rather than revolution chez Pescarolo.
I've read the interview shortly after i wrote the former. But what still puzzels me is what Pescarolo and Peugeot are doing together since Henri is allowed into some of the most secret places at Peugeot!