View Single Post
Old 8 Dec 2016, 09:48 (Ref:3694722)   #22
Bcarr6
Veteran

Bcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
In that case let's get all excited!

Couple of points of interest for me:

- This must be Vanthoor's final race in an Audi, curious to see both how he fairs against his future employer in the form of the Manthey Porsches, and also who is going to file his boots at Audi.

- This will be the first time we will see a Prius running in the top class of a large enduros like this. I wonder how it'll run compared with the GT3 cars, in Super GT it is pretty handy.

- This race marks the first international race for KPax, and the final McLaren race for the GIZ.

- there's 8 Pro cars: 1 McLaren, 2 Audi's, 1 Prius, 1 Ferrari, 1 Lamborghini, and 2 Porsche's. I think it's a straight fight between Manthey and Phoenix though, with the Kpax swinging in for good measure.

- it'll be interesting to see how the R8 Cup will stand up to the Super Trofeo in open battle, can't say I've seen those two race together before. We can assume they are a pretty similar base both being VAG machines.

- big shame we only have 2 GT4 and a sparse Touring selection, but if anything they may cause a bit of concern for the GT3 guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk