View Single Post
Old 7 Feb 2002, 13:26 (Ref:211599)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm pleased to say I've now sorted my Speedsims download problem. You were right of course, Matt, Speedsims seems to take a dislike to download managers (anyone know why?). Having disabled my DAP I have now downloaded my Bentley, together with the Aston Martin Le Mans, Bugatti T51, Le Mans Lagonda and, of course, the two LMP675 MG's from last year's Le Mans.

Best of all though, I downloaded a blank white painted Porsche 917 langheck and then took it on the Le Mans circuit, complete with Porboy's 917 dash. My first experience of the 917 on the new Le Mans circuit - and the result? Absolutely sensational!!

I'm using the blank white car as I have a hankering to customise the paintwork myself. I've got some of the utilities I downloaded months ago when I was tinkering with a blank F1GTR.

By the way, with a fully maxxed Broadspeed Courage C60 (a nice model) I've now done a ridiculous 2m54s. Top speed on the straight was 244 mph, but the 917 was managing about 230.

So if anyone wants to source some good cars for SCGT, you need to visit Speedsims with your download manager turned off!

PS. There are some nice touring cars there as well, Hobson.