View Single Post
Old 14 Feb 2002, 22:33 (Ref:216154)   #17
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
In terms of apparent accuracy, Doc, I agree with you. Some of those 917's are simply magnificent. I also really like some of the McLaren F1's - the 97 Gulf cars (by the Japanese guy whose name I can never remember!) are also fantastic. But if you max them out and blast them down the chicane-less Mulsanne, the jump and fly all over the place. I did a Webber this evening and ended up in the armco!

Has anyone tried the new LMP675 MG's? High poly or what!! They are also bloody slow, only about 170-180 on the Mulsanne. I was trying out Nissan R390's this evening (hence my picture post on the "outrageous screengrab" thread - 260 mph on the Mulsanne!!