View Single Post
Old 24 Apr 2017, 17:27 (Ref:3728925)   #50
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah I know, I made that same point a page back - that you could end up with Vettee winning the WDC and Ferrari losing but WCC.

However Kempi criticised Kimi for his fan interaction rather than driving ability, and that's what I'm quoting there. I don't think there's an issue with that. Kimi just wants to drive cars and if Ferrari are happy to keep letting him drive cars with minimum fan interaction then I don't think there's an issue on that side.