View Single Post
Old 24 Apr 2018, 17:29 (Ref:3817209)   #48
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
I couldn't watch the Sunday race, so on Monday night I foind out the rainout. I watched the Monday portion only.

Most of the race was rather boring, or at least the NBC announcers and camera director didn't help.

But it got interesting when the track became moist. Bourdais was a few minutes short of a miracle.
Unfortunately, it was rather boring. Turning it into a timed race race didn't help and listening to some drivers, I got the sense that they wanted to get it over and done with and move on to Indianapolis.