View Single Post
Old 27 May 2009, 09:48 (Ref:2470069)   #39
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Murray View Post
But so far as entries are concerned it doesnt matter whether the rules are enforced. If you have the HTP your eligible for the races that cater for FIA cars, ie Masters and U2TC irrespective of whether your car is to the letter of the law. An HSRC car will never be eligible for FIA papers so they're stuck with HSCC.

If the race at Snett this weekend was for FIA cars and was an hour long there would be more entries as the pool of available cars is much greater.
Thats exactly the point James,as you say,the pool of FIA cars is larger,therefore I'd have thought there would be more owners willing to enter such a championship.
There are plenty of electricity points to hook up to.I wonder how good the air con is in the SC.