View Single Post
Old 16 Nov 2016, 15:15 (Ref:3688540)   #3
Bourster
Rookie

Bourster should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourster View Post
Hi guys,

Is anybody looking for workshop space for their project car in West Berkshire? I have a very large and secure workshop I am looking to share with some fellow enthusiasts so PM me if you are interested. I could also provide long term car storage as well. I know space is difficult to find (that's why I had to lease my own workshop) so hopefully it could work out for a few of us.

Cheers
Hi all,

I thought it would be worth checking in to see if there was any further interest in workshop or storage space for your track day/project cars?

The workshop has come along nicely since my last post and we now have 5 cars in our workshop community. We are well equipped and just recently added a large 3 axis cnc mill so we can design and machine custom parts now as well.

My vision is to develop the workshop further to provide a community based hub for track day/project cars so I am keen to hear ideas about what would be useful as a community resource and who else may want to get involved.

Would be great to hear your thoughts in this thread or pm me for a more specific conversation.