View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 2017, 15:16 (Ref:3761200)   #36
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I just found out I might be bringing my brother this year. He lives in Denver and hasn't been to Petit in 10 years. I was drunk last weekend and texted him to tell him he should come. I didn't think he would be able to on short notice, but he is checking to see if he can take work off!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
In an odd coincidence, I saw my brother this past weekend, and he mentioned he's going to try and come. If he does, we'll make sure he brings his "coffin" tent with him.

Did anyone get a picture of that last time?
In another odd coincidence, I also got drunk last weekend. Golden Monkeys. Ever had them? They are STRONG!

Even stranger would have been calling or seeing my brother since I've never had one.

Anyway. I'll be at Petit as well. Likely just on Friday and Saturday and not spending the night, just driving back and forth from home both days.

Will be driving up to VIR at the crack of dawn this Sunday.