View Single Post
Old 6 Apr 2018, 12:26 (Ref:3813222)   #254
F1Guy
Veteran

Antarctica
Driving dangerously
F1Guy User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
Richard made it quite clear that it was speculation
Does the following sound like speculation?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
See my post from about two pages back regarding MGU-H from a third party supplier. Until Honda replaces it with a new unit, it is likely to continue to have issues. And then we can only hope Honda’s in-house unit proves more reliable.

Richard
I must have misread it, but the above post does not sound like speculation to me. It sounds like he was directing me to a post regarding Honda being supplied a MGU-H by a third party supplier, that being McLaren. And until Honda replaces it with a "in-house" built unit, it is likely they will continue to have issues.

Doesn't sound like speculation, more like someone who is very confident while trying to point out that Honda are not to blame for their recent MGU-H failure and in fact it was the "third party supplier" (McLaren) to blame. Which is 100% incorrect on both fronts as Honda ARE using a in-house built MGU-H unit and not a McLaren supplied unit this year.

Simple matter is Honda are a shamble. 5 years into the new V6 era and they are still a nowhere. They are an absolute disgrace. I was hoping by year 5 we would have the Honda fan girls jumping up and down pointing fingers at the naysayers saying... I told you so, Honda are back, I knew they would, etc. etc. But nooo, looks like we will have to wait another year for the fan girls to get excited and point fingers at us Honda naysayers. In the meantime, the fan girls seem to be finding excuses and pointing the blame at others while they wait for Honda to (hopefully) get their act together sometime in the near future.