Thread: IMSA Race 2017 12 Hours of Sebring
View Single Post
Old 25 Mar 2017, 15:23 (Ref:3721435)   #564
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Please stop this now. It's normal for Sportscar fans posting on this site.
Fixed that for you.

What kills me is the Mazda seemed almost to be getting on top of it by the last race of last year---what, three poles, and sooo close to a podium at Petit ... by Petit it seemed that just maybe the crew had figured out the car.

2017, new chassis, revised engine with less durability---sorry, I mean more power---and suddenly Mazda is an also-ran again.

I can tell you what happened---Mazda sent the team to Japan. When the team saw that Mazda fans are so incredibly dedicated---dare we say rabid--- the team realized they would be loved and supported whatever the results they posted.

Too much carrot.

Hey Mazda--- your American fans are not so patient nor forgiving.