View Single Post
Old 30 Aug 2017, 07:41 (Ref:3762859)   #50
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think it's worth trying though. If it sees a fall in traffic and posts then for sure it didn't work and should go back. But so far I do like it. For me, it highlighted posts in SuperGT and GT Open a bit more, and I've started a 24H Series thread to see how that goes.

What kind of stats do the mods/admin team have access to? It's been a long time since I used vB and I spent more time breaking things than anything else Are you able to see weekly traffic? Keep a note of how it was before and how it is after?