View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2009, 22:00 (Ref:2562992)   #30
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainstar View Post
http://www.monticellomotorclub.com/

The cool thing about this track is it's in the Catskills and down an empty county road with a nondescript entrance and security gate. You would have to purposefully go looking for it to find it.

Some of the members fly in with helicopters from NYC.

It's a nice place and I hope I get to go back.
i checked out the website when the track was first mentioned here (cause i never heard of it) and it looks pretty damn nice. i think they are trying to do something similar to this place in the Dawsonville Area (North of ATL, GA).

beautiful facility but it is unfortunate that it is private and always will be seemingly. one day, when i have money, i'll be able to ship my car there and fly in by Chopper for a weekend of tracking it in the Catskills.

i still don't see the ALMS moving away from LimeRock for a while.