View Single Post
Old 16 Sep 2017, 20:43 (Ref:3767606)   #190
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
≥>>>>>>>You don't have to 'buy-in' to Lord March's vision, one can always stay away

I do stay away. I've just watched the TT race - is obeying the black and orange flag optional these days? A friend of mine was excluded from the meeting recently for missing one of those, so why was the Cobra not black flagged?

Chunder why do I refer to a premier football match? Because it's a sporting event where the spectator cost is easy to find. IIRC we paid well over £50 to watch the Paralympics, the Olympics themselves were even more expensive. The Grand National starts at £42.50. The Chelsea Flower Show is £72. I think GW and Silly Stone Classic stack up well against those.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk