View Single Post
Old 19 May 2017, 08:21 (Ref:3734413)   #49
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by one_day View Post
I was having a quick look round the net and found a picture of the WSR BMW steering wheel, they appear to have a rotary switch numbered 1-2-3-4, it is labelled "Map" would they not be able to have different maps all with different boost levels?
If it looks like the dial in the picture below, you can see that it is (probably) for the power steering maps.