View Single Post
Old 24 Jun 2019, 05:40 (Ref:3913837)   #11
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
We were talking in the worthless college football thread in Parc Ferme last week that college football is better when Texas is good. It's a really colloquial example, but I feel the same way about McLaren v. F1. I really, genuinely hope this is the first step in a comeback. I really like Lando too! He's a cool kid!
I can see why they’ve said that Fernando will not be back in the car any time soon. (Seidel comment during interview on C4 after the race.) Two good young drivers (excellent in front of camera as well), and a team that seems to be gelling together. Let’s be honest though, there’s still a huge leap needed to join the top 3......