Thread: Sauber
View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 2017, 22:49 (Ref:3727430)   #84
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
yep very impressive...fitness level must be good as he will also be driving in the test this week.

obviously better to be safe rather than sorry and hindsight is 20/20...but did they keep him out a week too long/how much did his fitness improve over the last week/travel?

anyways i hope no one takes this as a criticism as im actually more curious about his training/rehab process. sports medicine as its applied to drivers isnt something this sport opens up about very often.

kind of wish someone had been filming this process over the past couple of months.