View Single Post
Old 18 Apr 2017, 11:15 (Ref:3727527)   #7
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
I'm planning to arrive on Friday around 8am. Hoping to get a good camping spot on the fence around turn 4. We'll have a group of a few guys there, once I get a spot I'll make sure to let you all know so you can stop by and say hello.
It is usually ok until early am Friday, gates open Thursday evening and there is usually a decent line 25-40 people mid afternoon. I'll be claiming a decent stretch of turn 4 street side real estate myself Thursday evening.