Thread: CSCC Oulton
View Single Post
Old 16 Jun 2009, 15:53 (Ref:2484584)   #13
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy97 View Post
Thanks for the photo link. Good photos although I was hoping that someone might have a photo of my demon overtaking move of the 205!!!!! I enjoyed my red wine from my new cut glass trophy on saturday night! Probably a one off, I won't expect the set!!
Congrats.

Quote:
I really like the 40 minute format, whether I share the car or not. ........................................... but we are the only club racing in this format at this level so I think they appreciate that its sort of a one off at each circuit we visit.
Odd then that I was in a 45mins two driver event at Castle Combe on Saturday. I'll make certain Masters know that they are of a lesser level than the CSCC. I'll also tell the HSCC that their longer races are of lesser stature shall I?

Quote:
One thing, though. I am surprised that more people don't take advantage of the Sports Vs Salon car allcomers race to get another practice and race in for just £95.
The problem is that if you have a bad race in the main event you lose out, plus it puts additional wear on the car meaning earlier/more rebuilds etc.