View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 2017, 08:43 (Ref:3728358)   #1315
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zefarelly View Post
At the end of the day everything comes down a tiddly little wire Busby fitted in the 70's!
Same here and we are the last phone at the end of the line in our village.
Last year a bus knocked the phone pole down that feeds our house and left the wires on the lawn and the pole hanging in one of our apple trees ! believe it or not but this wasn't rectified for over a month as they had to close the road !
The main problem now is that we are all getting used to the internet to do loads of things instantly and also the Smart TV works off it, at this moment I am sitting in bed in Spain typing this, how things have changed in my lifetime !!!
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !