View Single Post
Old 20 Apr 2017, 12:54 (Ref:3727964)   #9
jjvincent
Racer

jjvincent should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjjvincent should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLGarcia View Post
I refuse to watch TC until they split those into Pro-Am and Am-Am as well.
Don't worry, TC in 2018 will be like GTS is now. Took a great class and ruined it by splitting it up into two classes. Now they will hand out 12 trophies for a total of 34 finishers over two days. That's just over 35% which will get a trophy. For GTS Sprint X and GTCup SprintX, 100% get trophies. Get ready for lots of social media pics of winners and podium finishers.

Also, where are the new GT4 Mustangs? They are already running in Conti and have proven to be winners. Where are the Ginetta's? Wasn't Turner to enter three cars in TC and one in GTA?

I feel bad for GT Pro/Pro, GT Pro/Am, TC, and TCA because those guys will actually have to bust their hump just for mid pack. I still feel bad for TCB because when that train of TC cars come barreling down on them on the back straight clearing them by 70 mph while TCB is trying to maintain momentum by being 1/4" off of the guy in front of you as it takes lots of being aware of your surroundings.