View Single Post
Old 18 Jan 2011, 22:09 (Ref:2817537)   #44
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I am interested in the perception that it is the "pundits, experts and insiders" that provide the entertainment that is just hearsay. I'm not trying to disagree here, but it is something I find odd. There are plenty of these people who just fill column inches, but the pointless hearsay seems to come from those without any previous experience. IMHO.

To me it isn't a requirement to be an ex-F1 driver here. I wouldn't have thought the MB/DC combo was a natural one. We'll see. However while I don't see the ex-driver (or team boss, EJ) giving you a natural ability here, neither do I like it when a professional journalist (simply and only) is that person trying to cover our sport.

Someone like Raymond Baxter is the man here. Not a F1 driver, but a man with a background. Not a journalist by schooling, but a man with experience.

How can you comment on other people's experiences if you have none of your own?