View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 2023, 20:19 (Ref:4168686)   #75
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Penske managed to have 2 different strategies and get them both wrong.

I understand it's hard, but this IndyCar - not a little middle of no where series. Palou in the post-race interview said his team made awesome strategy calls and that's why he's leading the championship. I raise the idea that they made competent strategy calls, not awesome ones.
Sometimes teams get the strategy call right and sometimes they don't and apart from the 7 laps behind the SC, they were saying on IndyCar radio that the tyre deg on the green tyres was higher than expected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
You won't win titles when you make strategy calls like McLaughlin and Power had today.

I'm not too sure what's going on at Penske this year. However, Ganassi have certainly been making the right strategy calls so far this season.