View Single Post
Old 5 Aug 2016, 02:55 (Ref:3663518)   #10
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah, I'm thinking about checking out how bad the grass is at the site on the Gridlife Saturday and see how crazy those guys are in a few weeks but just for the day. Might bring some seed in a fit of optimism but straw might be better and hope it just makes a decent base for the drought dance. And I'll be there for the Fall Historics but that's two weeks before Petit so not much could be done then.

Haven't bought any new toys but there is a month plus to go and Cabela's isn't that far away to find something. And yeah, I'll be there Tuesday sometime so potentially pictures of practice to taunt all you working stiffs. And it will be infinitely better than sleeping in the truck has been.

I'll work on the menu but figure I'll make a few breakfasts, biscuits and desserts as usual. I may try out cinnamon rolls instead of biscuits one morning, haven't tried them in my oven yet.