View Single Post
Old 4 Feb 2012, 11:35 (Ref:3021402)   #129
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I'm trying to work out where the heck that would be. There's the escape road of course - the the right of that (as the drivers see it)? Where they tend to nose into the tyres? Have the ACO bought some land there I wonder?
Think so, don't know where else they'd want to put it if it's on the exit of Arnage. That's the logical place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1fcf View Post
This probably isn't the right thread, so apologies, but a quick read of the document shows an interesting bit about making the slower (non-LMP1) cars have better night-vision out of the rear of the vehicle - I presume a reaction to Rocky's off-track excursion after getting up close and personal to a GT car.
They should give Mike Newton a ring and get some of his software for the onboard cameras.