Thread: Porsche in GT
View Single Post
Old 31 Jan 2018, 20:35 (Ref:3797267)   #21
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyderman View Post
I think you miss my point:
When Porsche built good cars, they did not need BoP.
Now the cars are old and feeble, they need BoP.
What we can see is that the Balance that Bop is supposed to provide is not there.
I think I understand what you were saying. However it’s nice of you to underline and bold a word to help me.

My points included, and I presume you have missed this , one that was the same as one you say here. Porsche made good cars and won when there was no BoP. I think that as you repeated what I said indicated I didn’t really miss your point.

Then my second point, which is more general and not specific to this year, is that if there is true balance then Porsche have as good a chance of not being on the podium as any other manufacturer. So you may have to cope with this next year. Even if they get the BoP right.