View Single Post
Old 26 Jun 2017, 15:18 (Ref:3746981)   #41
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Slightly imbalanced security... at the entrance I normally use (by the tram stop at Antares/MM Arena) through the test no bag searches, Tues, Weds, bag searches (Tues wanted to check every pocket, Weds wanted to check bigger pocket - saw a large black metallic object - ok it had a fujifilm logo on it, and lots of wires and waved me through) Thurs & Sat no bag check at all. Notably there were no checks of cars entering via main entrance or technoparc tunnels at all. BUT! the big equipment and tour bus used by one TV company I work with had to be thoroughly searched at the football stadium before it could enter the TV compound (though err it was free to leave after the search and before entering the compound)...

During the race I saw tweets of heavy security in the village - did anyone see that?