Thread: 2012 season
View Single Post
Old 5 Oct 2011, 10:34 (Ref:2966034)   #12
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon drabble View Post
Claire I actually think it all bodes rather well for your type of series...

I hope you are right Simon, and we have discussed this through various threads. In respect of what Al was saying, its one of the things that we noticed this year and made changes to, the membership thing. We cannot say that we are in the same sit as the likes of HSCC, CSCC etc we are not, but, we did have a "membership" fee but have now done away with it as a seperate entity, membership is free with entry to the 360 or indeed the support races, this does away with all that paying here there and everywhere and even though we only do one event, if we were to do any others, we would do the same thing. Its easy for us though because as I have said, we dont have all the end of year things and dinner dances etc we have a nice website (award nominated I might add) and we have the 360 forum on here which is open to anyone who has raced or intends to race with us so I guess if we are the "EasyJet" of Motorsport then I am happy with that so long as our CUSTOMERS are happy and I look forward to opening new Endurance destinations in the future....

Shall we start a Pre Paid Credit card booking service and make you pay by it or else!!! ha ha ONLY JOKING!.