View Single Post
Old 29 Jun 2011, 21:32 (Ref:2908274)   #33
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic View Post
A bit OT but what happened to Cybersdorf? I recall he was very active on the DSC and sportscarworld forums during that time.
Now there's a question..... I remember exchanging mails and posts with Cy right back at the very beginning of my 'internet awareness course' ten years or so ago....

PS Having now checked, Cybersdorf last posted here on 26th December 2006, but interestingly, his last 'activity' here was on 12th May 2011 - so he must have popped in for a peek sometime! Perhaps a bit like my one post on Club Arnage!

Last edited by Aysedasi; 29 Jun 2011 at 21:41.