View Single Post
Old 20 Sep 2017, 16:50 (Ref:3768833)   #65
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Try and keep up! Turns 6-9 are very underrated in my opinion. There are some unique viewing angles there. Since my brother will be here we'll have an extra person to help carry the beer!

I love the Riley feature [emoji23]
I'm fat and waaaaaay outta shape.

I love 6-9 but not the effort to get there. 6 and 7 are the best places to get up close and are great camera shooting...
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Our marketing department meets with the Braselton chamber of commerce monthly at Road Atlanta. They brought me back a promo poster today!

Did you say thanks, I'll give it a look?