View Single Post
Old 20 Sep 2017, 20:00 (Ref:3768864)   #71
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fergus_r View Post
I'll be doing more than a few laps over the course of the week- on foot thanks to being young

Interested in seeing how the parking situation is compared to Sebring. On race day I turned up at 7.30am and went straight through without stopping. Hoping for the same but will arrive early (well, earlier than 7.30) anyway.
There is a big parking area behind where we camp at Turn 4. It never seems to fill up Wed-Fri and If you are there by 7 or 7:30 I think you can just drive right through the gate and park easily. It does fill up for the latecomers however.

Plus if you park at Turn 4 you can easily stop by and say hello and grab a beer!