Thread: Diecast/Models How do you display yours?
View Single Post
Old 9 Jan 2006, 13:16 (Ref:1497814)   #26
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I use a number of display cabinets with glass sliding doors. The models get dusty enough even then, so displaying them without some form of see- through cover is a definite no, no. The trouble is that collections soon get too large and you run out of wall space; so then you either rotate the colection on display, which is a pain, or you finish up with a load of models in boxes, that you rarely look at. My models are primarily to 1/43 scale; I cannot imagine how you would display a large collection of bigger scale models, unless you own a very substantial property, I guess!