Thread: Team 2017 Car Launch Thread
View Single Post
Old 3 Feb 2017, 16:06 (Ref:3709067)   #20
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
dropped the Project 4 name but not the numbering???

some people responding to that tweet are wondering if the electric blue colour choice in said tweet is an indication of a livery change...actually would really like to see that.
I would like to see a change in livery. They are saying the drop of MP4 is a break from the past, so it would be a bit hypocritical to not do something different with the livery as well.

If you look at earlier tweets, McLaren is using that neon motif plus other 2017 car related tweets that use orange instead of blue. Maybe we shouldn't read too much into it unless... it will be blue AND orange! So I might as well toss out a guess. I say predominantly orange with blue accents, or a nod toward classic Honda colors. Doesn't Honda have a history of using Red, White and Blue (not so much F1, but in their logo, product paint schemes, etc.)?

Richard