View Single Post
Old 1 Mar 2017, 22:55 (Ref:3715671)   #5
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I don't know for sure, but I thought FOM (or some other corporate entity) was an umbrella for various bits and pieces including (?) the broadcasting side. I would be absolutely shocked if it wasn't part of the deal with Liberty. Why would they buy it if they couldn't control the media contracts?

Being in the US, I have no real understanding about what all Sky does with respect to F1, but I assume they have broadcast rights for the UK? I assume Liberty is working on big picture issues vs trying to solve them on country at a time (even if so much of F1 is consolidated in the UK.). Lots of work to be done. Give them some time.

Richard

Last edited by Richard C; 1 Mar 2017 at 23:00.