View Single Post
Old 18 Mar 2013, 16:00 (Ref:3220639)   #105
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavio Galtieri View Post
Well I don't know about you, but I'd rather like a Judge to decide that, not a so called "friend" worried about his brand image.

But like I said before, we all have different values.
i mean seriously, what if there was a difference that would effectively either point the finger at the friend to be lying, or would mean that you would have to lie in court to side with your friend? either way you lose your friend. lots of emotional and conflicts that could potentially mean either one of you lies in court.

in an ideal world i totally agree with you and particularly if it was patently obvious that the bloke who was glassed was telling fibs. but i think you're simplifying it the wrong way. i guess we're just going to disagree on this one you speak of us having different values - absolutely. i don't believe in lying in court at all. and someone in this situation is quite obviously lying in court because their stories are different.