View Single Post
Old 2 Jun 2017, 17:31 (Ref:3738176)   #519
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
What's to lose? Might as well throw them at the car.
IMHO, it's actually an odd article. Or at least the responses from Hasegawa are odd. I tried a bit to see if I could find the source of the quotes. I tend to doubt it was an exclusive interview with the Motorsports Network/Autosport.com/Motorsport.com. I wonder if maybe it is a bad translation? Also, if they are going to take a penalty for a new power unit, they probably should at least expect it to be more reliable than what they have today. So that is likely a factor in just tossing it in and seeing what happens. Plus, there will be publicity around a new unit, so if it goes bad, that is worse than not releasing an update and keeping the status quo.

Richard