View Single Post
Old 11 May 2018, 23:48 (Ref:3821591)   #71
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan1302 View Post
Very few companies can do it without partnering with anyone and F1 use Tata Communications to do it for them. A quick look on Wikipedia and they help transfer around 24% of the data on the internet so certainly know what they are doing.
I looked at Wikipedia and they do have a lot of infrastructure, but that doesn’t mean they will be naturally good at streaming. The OTT PaaS solution mentioned is likely what F1 using. It would be interesting to know who else is using Tata for this.

Richard