View Single Post
Old 14 Apr 2017, 14:46 (Ref:3726375)   #8
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikuni View Post
I like it. I think there's such a thing as too much media exposure. Yes Fan access is good, but Ferrari have always been bad with media as far as I can recall. All they seem to be able to do is say how great they are, how winning is everything, how F1 is all about them, and how this will be their year. In light of that, media silence is somewhat refreshing.
agreed. i also find it refreshing.

the media is a hungry animal and at some point you have to stop feeding the beast and it's appetite for manufactured controversy and click bait headlines.

so i dont think its a disservice to the fans nor is it disrespectful...imo, quite the opposite really.