Thread: IMSA: USCR 2018
View Single Post
Old 1 Sep 2017, 17:15 (Ref:3763469)   #820
Nick Woodbury
Veteran

United States
New England
Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!
Don your hats, I've got some speculation on my mind!

Let's talk about the Performance Tech Motorsport for the 2018 season and their intentions, where do you think they will land after the folding of the PC category? Given their great success this year in the PC class (isn't saying much though), recently clinching the PC drivers title for this year, as well as two hot shoe drivers in Pato O' Ward and James French with great potential...what is the feasibility that the team upgrades to a DPi for next season?

The way I see it, this team is not at all different from that of JDC Motorsports before their jump to DPi this season, with Goikhberg and Simpson more than proving their worthiness of competing with the top entires in DPi. James French and Pato O' Ward can easily have that very same potential for competitiveness.

Of course however, a financial commitment to DPi far outweighs that to of a Prototype Challenge commitment, so budgets will always play a major factor in these decisions. So what do you all think? What are the chances that we could see Performance Tech Motorsport make the leap, and on the same note...what of BAR1 Motorsports and their future? What about those of you who have insider knowledge, what do you think?

Also, a bit of tinfoil hat speculation; Performance Tech's website has been down for some time citing a "New Website Coming Soon"...New Website=New Prototype Program? Hehe. http://www.performancetechmotorsports.com/