View Single Post
Old 11 Mar 2015, 09:51 (Ref:3514013)   #27
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by daallo View Post
Diego Duez, listed as Silver, died last year in a road accident, I knew him personally. He would be proud.

I don't know why he was given a new addition this year as last year he was not listed. I is nice to keep him out of memory and the tremendous effort he made to race around the world without money from his family, a real driver.
Thanks for mentioning this, daallo. I have tended to remove drivers from my list if they are no longer with us. Recent examples are Allen Simonsen and Sean Edwards. It feels quite horrible doing it, considering it is just deleting a line from a spreadsheet, so I am happy to leave Diego on the list if you think he would be proud to still be there.