View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2021, 12:01 (Ref:4046220)   #167
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hyundai Santa Cruz

'Thought all the niches had been occupied? Hyundai reckons it’s just found a new one. Meet the Santa Cruz, the car (or should it be truck?) that lives somewhere between the worlds of SUV and pick-up.

While it looks rather a lot like the latter, it’s much smaller than stuff like the Nissan Navara and Isuzu D-Max – proper workhorses – and wears the chintzy face of the latest Tucson crossover. Dig the way that Tucson looks, but don’t want the SUV ‘image’? Several hands are aloft here, and the Santa Cruz appears to answer our woes.'