View Single Post
Old 15 Jun 2017, 11:18 (Ref:3741572)   #75
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by eps View Post
Doh, I can't make the race now.. We've had a minor family emergency with my father (non-critical but hospital) so I'll have to pass on this one I'm afraid. I'm sure Truckosaurus will drink my share of any spare Dutch rocket fuel available!!

I'd even 'made' some Chilli and Lime Gin! I might just have to sup it all myself.

Have a good race.
We all know that this kind of event can happen to each of us at any time and particularly during the LM week.
Best recovery to your Dad.