View Single Post
Old 31 Jul 2017, 19:04 (Ref:3756504)   #69
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
Why are we all so eager to convert something good in F1 into something bad.
Absolutely. Why, that's never ever happened before in these post-race discussions has it........!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Toto looked intense and aggressive, but also positive. I don't see the issue.

I do find Lewis odd. He gave the position back because he couldn't make the pass? But if he made the pass would he have been ok with team orders? He says he wants to win "the right way", which must mean if he'd challenged a Ferrari then he'd have been winning the wrong way?

I don't know. I have no problem with him giving the spot back (or being given it in the first place), but the whole "I want to win the right way" sounds like ego nonsense when you look at it beyond face value. Almost like those mind games that Fernando used to play before he realised he was terrible at mind games.
Just a tad too much analysis, perhaps....?