View Single Post
Old 18 Jan 2012, 00:26 (Ref:3013142)   #1496
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
Damon Hill is to be part of the Sky team. He will be on hand to give insight into the practice sessions, qualifying and the race itself. Very good news indeed.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/97055
I like Damon very much and normally I would be as enthusiastic as everyone else about this. But the other day I watched an interview he did with Peter Windsor on The Flying Lap. I was expecting him to be good, but was disappointed. It may be that he doesn't like Windsor, but if that's the case he shouldn't have agreed to go on the show.

He was very softly spoken, so much so that the mike was almost in his face. He seemed to think before every reply, whereas on TV he will need think on his feet more and be positive. I hope it works out, because I like him as I say, but I'm wondering.