View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2013, 22:31 (Ref:3234928)   #122
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I've just seen the program "Driven" on the Iplayer on her and can't form a proper opinion.
Obviously she must be pretty good to drive at that level but as the film was made by her brother it "could" be biased !
She didn't seem too bad at the Silverstone test and is undoubtedly better that some that think that they could drive one.
OK so money and contacts have played there part but anybody with half a brain would take advantage if they could.
As for Mr Moss he can say what he likes and seeing that he once tried to chat my other half up he hasn't lost all his marbles !

Last edited by GORDON STREETER; 15 Apr 2013 at 22:37.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !