View Single Post
Old 8 Dec 2017, 21:40 (Ref:3785932)   #183
geordiecriag101
Racer

United Kingdom
Market Harborough
geordiecriag101 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgeordiecriag101 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Unfortunately, I think this will be a success judging by the comments that are on their facebook page. You can get a very good idea of the type of people who this whole pile of crap is being pitched too from looking on there, i.e. people who have little to no interest in rallycross.

There is also a chance it could get a lot worse, the event is being advertised as being a 3 day event, so dose that mean the rx race on all 3 days like the did at Hockenheim and Holjes last year?

The reason i bring this up is because if that turns out to be the case, for your £50 on Saturday you will see a grand total of a practice session, and at most 12 races (this includes RX2) !

I was so looking forward to going to this as i only live half hour down the road and i was telling everyone i know how good this would be, now I'm telling everyone to stay clear of it as its such a rip off. Rant over!