View Single Post
Old 14 Jan 2018, 18:32 (Ref:3792716)   #1305
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLiTZ View Post
...also I imagine when TD build a car from scratch they put a lot more R&D and design work into it. That's why their cars are up near the top on a regular basis
IIRC, the last NGTC car that they built from the ground up was only completed in the week before the 1st round. With the second of the cars only getting its shakedown on the Saturday?

That car though, as reported at Wikipedia:

'being the first [...] built fully to the Next Generation Touring Car specification. [...] the first NGTC car to win a BTCC race [...] winning the drivers' championship,[...] the team winning the team's championship [...] winning the manufacturers' title.'

So I wouldn't be too concerned just yet about TD not having a car at ASI.