View Single Post
Old 9 Jun 2006, 05:30 (Ref:1630368)   #33
Average Punter
Veteran

Australia
a drug store in Wagga
Average Punter should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAverage Punter should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAverage Punter should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Punter
but I found race one yesterday very hard to follow. Trying to work out the net positions (and therefore the grid spots for race three) was almost impossible...(
Thanks icfp2297, but I didn't say I couldn't work out who was winning that particular race. As you have pointed out, that is easy. It's more that you really have no idea during race 2 who is actually winning the round (and therefore the grid spots for race three)

When I watched the replays on Ten, they went to great pains to explain who was winning "the round" during the progress of the day. Us mugs at the track had no idea........

Who would have thought that Bright almost won 2 races but still didn't win the round???

Reverse grids?

Now there's a decision that needs reversing.....
Punters Beer Fest. Indy 02, Clipsal 03, Winton 04, Paperclip 05, Darwin 06, Oran Park 07, Phillip Island 08, Sandown 09, Townsville 10, Symmons 11, Eastern Creek 12, Winton 13. Townsville 14. Paperclip 15, Sandown 16, Symmons 17, PI 18, The Bend 19